Group Health Insurance for Businesses
Does your business or small business offer group health insurance in Massachusetts and Boston? Let us work with you to help you understand what health insurance is in Massachusetts and how it can help your business and employees.
The Basics of Group Health Insurance
- Businesses can take advantage of a common employee retention benefit and purchase Group Health Insurance for their employees.
- The employer can pay for any amount of the coverage greater than or equal to 50% of the premium for individuals and 33% for family plans and spousal plans.
- Full time employees are eligible to have coverage.
- Companies such as Tufts Health Plan, Fallon Community Health Plan, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Blue Cross and Neighborhood Health Plan are available.
- Multiple plans can be set up to cover employees with different needs.
- HSA’s can be set up and used by employees for their Health Insurance Plan.
- Dental and Vision can also be added at reasonable costs as benefits.